Hays are currently recruiting Qualified English teachers to work in short term, long term and potential permanent positions around the Cheshire region from January 2018.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic full time English teacher for a year to enhance their English department and to teach all key stages.
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- UK recognised teaching qualification i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE etc
- An interest in extra-curricular activities
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong planning and general teaching skills
- Confident and pleasant manner
- Enthusiasm for the educational and personal development of pupils - Access to CPD Training
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Permanent recruitment Solutions
- Free CV and interview advice
Additionally Hays Education has a dedicated team solely based on Permanent roles and local Cheshire specialist. By registering with Hays you will have access to our Permanent Recruitment Partnership (PRP) permanent positions from our PRP schools.
Refer a Friend/Colleague and Hays can issue £250 vouchers for every successful appointment*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710574