Microsoft DBA & SQL Developer
Microsoft DBA & SQL Developer - Guernsey - £50,000 to £70,000 (20% tax banding)
A high profile bank with offices on the beautiful island of Guernsey are looking for a SQL specialist to take ownership of their Microsoft DBA stack and their SQL Development. Your role will be more varied than just DBA work - you will also take the lead on more business focused projects. Using SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and other BI tools, you will be responsible for all SQL development, data warehousing and MI projects. Additionally, you will use your SQL skills to provide development and support to the backend of core banking systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to improve your standard of living and find a better work / life balance on Guernsey. You will live in the sunniest part of the UK, in an area of natural beauty where you can sail, swim, dive, fish or enjoy the coastal walks on Guernsey. There is a great local restaurant and coffee culture and it is a fantastic place for families - very low crime levels, great schools and small class sizes.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as a DBA working with the Microsoft stack
- Experience of more business focused projects too
- Excellent SQL skills
- SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Experience of SQL development
- Experience of data warehousing
- Any experience of Sharepoint would be a strong advantage
- A friendly, collaborative approach
You will be rewarded with the following excellent package:
- Basic salary of circa £50,000 to £70,000 depending on skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Pension of 10%
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A relocation allowance
- You will only pay 20% tax on your earnings
- All the benefits of living on a beautiful, sunny island close to mainland UK
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your SQL DBA CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77745386