Senior Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++)
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
I am currently looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer who will be involved in the development of products that support the integration of legacy products into modern industrial applications. My client is a leading provider of sophisticated automation equipment, used in commercial and industrial applications.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include:
- To write and maintain functional requirement specifications by interpreting and analysing user requirements.
- To develop software designs and architectures that they and/or their colleagues will implement
- To implement and verify system designs, whilst satisfying agreed necessary conditions for quality, reliability, maintainability and cost
- To lead and take part in design and code reviews
Qualifications, Experience and profile:
- At least 5 years' experience in real-time software development using C/C++.
- Experience of developing user interfaces, e.g. LCD keypads, would be beneficial
- Experience of working in multi-person software development projects.
- The ability to support and lead less experienced engineers.
- Experience of using structured design methodologies such as UML.
- Ability to provide guidance in the planning, organisation and prioritisation of work in a small team/project
- Ability to support the advancement of the software development processes and working practices.
- Undertakes work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Capable of supervising 3rd party testing of the end product.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference GST46046, to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77739395