Data Engineer - SQL, AWS, ETL
Up to £60,000
An opportunity for a Data Engineer within one of the biggest analytics capabilities in the UK. This role offers a unique opportunity to be part of a large-scale cloud migration. The ideal candidate will a solid grasp of SQL coding, extensive experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS, and the ability to prepare data for their vast team of analysts.
The company are the market leaders within their industry. They place their customers' best interests at the heart of everything they do, and data is no exception. They have invested heavily in excellent data engineers, data scientists, CRM functions and a state of the heart cloud based platform to gain the clearest insight into customer behavior and satisfaction.
THE ROLE - DATA ENGINEER - SQL, AWS:
* Working in tandem with data scientists to ensure that data is available for analysis
* Build data models and structures for analysis
* Build data pipelines to transform data from one representation to another
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this role as a Data Engineer, you must have:
* Expert level of experience and knowledge with cloud technology platforms, such as AWS, Amazon Redshift, Cloudera etc.
* Experience preparing data for analysis to be performed by Insight Analysts
* Excellent knowledge and grasp of SQL coding
* Ideally one of more of the following: SAS, Salesforce, Talend, R, Python, Vertica
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham.
SQL, Cloud, CRM, AWS, Redshift, Cloudera, SAS, Salesforce, Talend, R, Python, Vertica
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77749303