Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger role until January 2018.
Your new company
Our prestigious client, a large manufacturing organisation are looking for a Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk for an immediate start within their finance team. This full time position would be ideally suited to somebody who has experience of working within a purchase ledger vacancy. This long term temporary position will offer an excellent working environment alongside a small finance team to make sure that all invoices are processed accurately. The main duties of the role are:
- Checking purchase invoices against orders
- Processing invoices and posting onto Sage Accounts system
- Preparing payment runs and posting payments through the bank
- Reconciling purchase ledger accounts to statements
- Over-seeing and assisting in the completion of the Purchase Ledger month end
- Liaising with staff and suppliers to resolve purchase ledger queries
- Managing the set-up of new supplier accounts
- Any other additional administrative duties that assists the effective running of the Accounts' team.
In return for this excellent Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk position the organisation are willing to offer a competitive hourly rate of £9-£9.50 per hour dependant upon experience based on a 37.5 hour week. Our client are always looking for the next bright spark and can offer excellent opportunities for those willing to learn new processes and procedures.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77742506