MID or SENIOR FULL STACK/PHP WEB DEVELOPER - £25-40k - Birmingham
MID or SENIOR FULL STACK/PHP WEB DEVELOPER
Salary DOE £25-40k 23 holiday days +BH , flexible hours
Commutable from Solihull, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry and surroundings
My client is a small successful software house established c.5 years ago specialising in software, Web and mobile app development. Due to the company growth they are seeking new permanent developer to come on board. They are operating in various industries and their clients come from event, catering, media , charity and other background.
Role - working in a team of 5 you will be:
- Working in an Agile environment using Lean methodologies creating software using PHP, frameworks like Symfony2+, Laravel, MySQL, Mango and more technologies
- you will be involved in whole software development cycle
- you will have exposure to mobile technologies like iOS/ Android
- contributing ideas and research new technologies to make sure company work with up to date tech
Working in a supportive and friendly environment using a range of cutting-edge technologies on innovative projects for the client companies. They are using Symfony, Laravel and other frameworks and you will have a chance to get exposure to no SQL, mobile technologies like iOS/Android and many more
Great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and constantly learn and apply new solutions. Everyone is encouraged to contribute to the team ideas. Opportunity to attended technology events.
Essential skills :
- PHP with a framework (Symfony2 +, Laravel, Silex, etc-idally min6 months).
- source code/version control, such as Git
- RESTful APIs - both consuming and designing/developing
- relational databases (MySQL)
- Agile methodology, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Lean methodology
- automated testing tools( JUnit or PHPUnit)
- test driven development
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77750869