Weighbride Quarry Operative
Chlemsford area, Essex
Competitive Rate of Pay and Benefits
- Reporting to the Manager, you will take an active role in all daily operations associated with the safe running of the site, including: operating the site weighbridge system, undertaking administration tasks associated with the general running of the site, carry out regular inspections and the occasional operation of mobile and fixed plant.
- As part of the team you will help to mointor both operational and Safety, Health and Environment performance indicators, and work to targets to drive improvement.
- You will be required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and maintain high levels of customer satisfication by meeting customer requirements on service and quality.
- A proven track record within the industry is desirable, although not essential as training will be given.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, including spreadsheets and email.
- A good mechanical understanding of, or interest in, fixed and mobile plant would be an asset.
- Hold, or be willing to work towards, a QCF L2 or above.
- Self-motivated, able to work as part of a team and under own initiative, therefore with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and willing to work overtime, or at other sites, as required.
To apply, please email a CV with covering detailsInterested? Register for free now and apply today!
Closing date: 8th December 2017
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy