Charles Taylor plc is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. We are a profitable,
Charles Taylor plc is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. We are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry as a top tier provider of professional services, employing some of the industry's 'best in class' professionals and technical experts.
Charles Taylor currently employs over 1700 staff working in over 71 offices in 29 countries worldwide.
Our Adjusting Services business provides loss adjusting services across the aviation, energy, marine property & casualty and special risks sector. The business primarily focuses on larger more complex claims arising from insurance losses.
We currently have a new opportunity for a Finance Administrator to assist the Finance & Administration Manager with Aviation Client Funds. You will be responsible for the Production of LAD Aviation invoicing, monitor Aviation agency/Professional Consultant Creditors. The jobholder will act as a back-up Timewatch Administrator as well as interface with CT centralised Credit Control division.
Your responsibilities will include: -
- Updating the receipt of funds, interest accrued and payment of Aviation Client funds Hull and Liabilities claims, in consultation with Finance & Administration Manager - account handler.
- Monthly / quarterly reporting to Insurers on fund balances held requesting top ups and settling aviation Invoices when appropriate authority provided
- Keep Treasury informed on cheques issued from Client Funds
- To act as an interface between Charles Taylor adjusting Aviation fee earners and centralised Credit Control department in receiving, investigating as required and reporting/resolving any credit control enquiries
- To assist Charles Taylor adjusting Aviation (LAD) Finance Managers in the accurate and timely raising and issuance of fee invoices
- Reviewing time and disbursements recorded on CTC TimeWatch system for missing time, errors and discrepancies, before preparation of draft invoice, including any observations/recommendations for review by fee earner.
- Editing and overview of draft invoice before confirmation of final version
- Review edit adjuster timesheet (PTR) files for Temp job entry / spelling – grammar before importing into Central Time
- To assist Charles Taylor adjusting Aviation (LAD) Finance Managers on other finance issues as required including but not limited to administration of agents fees, overseas office fee invoice production and statistical analysis as required
Essential Skills/Qualifications/Experience ;
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in an Accounts Department, ideally from a professional services background/insurance industry. You will be comfortable with supervising a small team, have proven excellent organizational skills as well as a great communicator. Sound knowledge of Excel and Sun Accounts System & Access would be an added advantage
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77734646