Financial Analyst - TEMP
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Financial Analyst for their client based in Cumbernauld
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting month end closing, ensuring timely closure of accounts, collating, interpreting, manipulating, recording financial data and looking at the finical position of the business and presenting this back to the wider organisation
- Prepares analyses and reports for department managers.
- Works with assigned organisational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting
- Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Executes special projects as assigned
* College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
* Experience of finance or finance analysis
* Strong PC Skills - Excel.
* Written/Oral Communication Skills.
* Numerical Skills (Essential).
* Organisational and prioritisation abilities.
* Must be flexible in approach and a team player.
This is a full time Temporary Financial Analyst position, working between Monday to Friday and offering an hourly salary of £13-£15 per hour PAYE. This is a temporary contract until March 2018
If this Financial Analystposition sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Danielle at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77737386