As the Audit Manager, you will be organising and overseeing the internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan whilst managing a team of auditors.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure all statutory deadlines are complied with
- Ensure additional work requested by client is completed promptly and by agreed deadline
- Ensure clients serviced satisfactorily within budget constraints
- Prepare fee notes
- Communicate with client in person, conversation or writing - able to influence client decisions
- Identify matters of concern for client and provide advice as to how to improve business
- Identify additional services that could be provided and inform client of such services
- Provide training for client and staff in systems, book-keeping, etc.
- Ensure adequate skills and knowledge to look after client
You will be ACCA or ACA qualified, have relevant practice experience and interact well with clients and other staff members. You'll need to be able to work as part of a team and happily support others when needed.
Salary & Benefits
As a temporary-to-permanent position, the salary is competitive, provides great employee benefits and opportunities for on-the-job training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement