Telecoms Provisioning Manager
Smart IT are a leading technology company based in the North East who provide IT and Telecom solutions to hundreds of businesses throughout the UK.
We’re looking for a Telecoms Provisioning Manager to join our team, working from our office in Team Valley you will be responsible for the provisioning of telecommunication solutions to business customers and ensuring that timescales and customer requirements are met.
Your day to day duties include account management, submitting WLR3, CPS, Broadband and DIA orders. You will need to liaise and drive engineering and third-party suppliers to ensure appointments and milestones are coordinated and meet customer requirements.
You will plan and manage your own workload by reviewing and prioritising tasks in order to maintain efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction
- The company will offer training but a working knowledge of WLR3 is a must.
- Experience provisioning telecom services
- Experience overseeing IT/Telecoms projects
You will also need:
- The ability to communicate and work collaboratively with colleagues, key suppliers and customers;
- The ability to work unsupervised on project tasks, communicating progress and managing risks/issues;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong documentation authoring skills.
28 days holiday including bank holidays plus company pension
£20,000 - £25,000 basic salary
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77702834