Senior IT Risk and Security Analyst
A leading insurance company are looking to expand their security team with this new permanent position. This is an interesting and varied role that involves interaction with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. As well as driving development of the IT and Information Security policy control frameworks, and ensuring accurate and timely reporting of risk and compliance, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and deliver education and awareness activities across the company. A wide breadth and depth of knowledge and experience is desirable with a can-do attitude and excellent learning ability along with a genuine interest in building your career in this area.
- Managing and reporting IT and information security risk.
- Assessment and reporting of compliance with IT and Information Security Policy via governance returns.
- Creation and delivery of information security and IT information to support management decision making.
- Providing responses to Information Security due diligence requests from clients/prospects and advice on contractual clauses.
- Delivery and maintenance of team processes, guidance, templates, trackers to enable full audit trail of activity.
Skills and Knowledge;
- Graduate in relevant subject or relevant professional qualification
- Experience of IT/information security/business continuity/risk management ideally within a regulated environment.
- Strong networking and stakeholder management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manager multiple work items concurrently.
This role is based in Reading, an excellent opportunity for someone to make the role their own, with a background in auditing, knowledge around GDPR and experience working with ISO 27001.