3rd-Line Support Analyst
A unique opportunity for a Support Analyst wishing to expand their skills and knowledge, building a career in the rapidly expanding Information Security sector, offering the opportunity of partial home-working for a fantastic employer.
Position: 3rd-Line Support Analyst (Information Security)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Support Analyst to expand their skills within the rapidly growing field of Information Security.
Location: Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire. Office based with up to 20-40% home working.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum D.O.E.
Our requirements for this position:
- You will be educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in Computer Science or an IT related area;
- Experience in enterprise level IT support or other relevant technical experience in a related area;
- First class technical problem solving skills with a proven ability to follow structured techniques with regard to problem determination, root cause analysis and solution application;
- Good knowledge of database solutions, troubleshooting and SQL;
- Competent programming / scripting ability (for example C#/VB .NET and/or Java/J2EE solutions);
- Sound knowledge of Windows platforms;
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Delivery Management;
- Must be an excellent client facing individual with first class communication skills (both verbal and written);
- You will be a self-motivated individual who is able to take a pro-active approach to providing the highest levels of customer service;
- You should have a strong desire to work within the Information Security Sector.
Support Analyst responsibilities:
- Providing customer support and technical domain expertise at 2nd and 3rd levels of support;
- Resolving IT service incidents efficiently within the parameters of a structured and customer focused support service;
- Providing specialist support analysis specific to issues arising within Identity and Access Management solutions;
- Working effectively with colleagues and customer to ensure issues are managed through to resolution with concise, accurate and timely communications shared with internal and external audiences throughout;
- May be required to work across multiple client support contracts simultaneously.
What we offer:
- The opportunity for you want to work in a demanding and rapidly growing area of IT solution delivery.
- Exposure to a wide range of real-world customer challenges, systems and solutions across a diverse range of industries.
- A highly collaborative and supportive team environment – providing the support and personal development you will need to become a fully integrated and productive support analyst.
- A flexible work environment ideal for a self-motivated individual with a strong results focus.
If you have a strong commercial 3rd Line Support Engineering experience and would like to apply for this unique opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – 3rd-line, 3rd level, Support Analyst, Senior Support Analyst, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Programming, Scripting, C#.NET, VB .NET, Java, J2EE, software engineering, programmer
Even if this role isn’t quite right but you are looking for a role in Software Engineering please ask us about our Exclusive Job Search Service which includes free expert CV writing and advice.
Empiric focus solely on finding roles for the best engineers and developers in the Cambridge area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77734969