Technical Delivery Manager (End-End Software Delivery) - UK Wide
Do you thrive at working at the cutting edge of digital - owning the experience, shaping and making it a reality for clients?
With over twenty years’ experience of crafting market leading software, our business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving complex business challenges and developing innovative tailor made solutions.
These challenges require a highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us and impacting the lives of millions of people!
We are looking for permanent Technical Delivery Managers UK wide who are fully travel mobile to meet client large client demand.
Our Technical Delivery Managers oversee management and EPAM clients’ relationships, taking a technically ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
They are accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Technical end to end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance.
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
- Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early.
- Ideally you will come from a consulting background, knowing the challenges of working for clients and manging hands on software delivery projects.
- Hands on Technical Delivery Management background with experience of implementing and delivery software projects and solutions for clients.
- Solid end to end implementation experience with a strong desire for people working with e-commerce platforms e.g. SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG and Content Management Solutions (CMS) e.g. AEM, SiteCore among other web/mobile technologies.
- You will have worked in an Agile environment and be able to visualise technical solutions from beginning to end.
- Solid experience of working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients.
- Someone from an architecture or development management background is desirable as you will understand the wider technical aspect of our projects.
- Travel flexibility is highly desirable as some of our roles will require you to work on a number of client projects in numerous locations.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc ((NYSE:EPAM)) has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company.
Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities.
With over 24,000 employees, our global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We are ranked #5 in eConsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies in the UK, recognized as one of the top fastest growing tech companies by Forbes and have enjoyed average sales growth of 28% year on year.We operate a very fast and entrepreneurial environment and offer a great salary package. Now is a great time to join us!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77738264