Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a UK leading manufacturer that provides services to the FMCG industry.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company that has multiple sites nationwide and is one of the leaders in their industry. This opportunity offers a realistic ladder of progression along with the stability of working for a financially stable company.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or production experience
- The successful engineer will be electrical bias
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Understanding of electrical & mechanical maintenance and engineering
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Working a day's shift pattern
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the engineering department
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77731389