Digital Marketing Apprentice - 05117
Did you know, that in 1932 Russia built a computer that ran off water?
Baltic Training and Sport Birmingham and Physical Activity Trust are excited to announce the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Apprentice. This role will see you joining the' team of digital experts at Sport Birmingham. If you are seeking an opportunity to gain valuable work experience and first class training this could be the role for you. This role will see you working from their office located in central Birmingham.
Sport Birmingham and Physical Activity Trust support local youth centres in Birmingham with sporting events and healthy life style advice.
"The more you read, the more you will know, the more you learn the further you will go." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. A Digital apprenticeship is a full time commitment which will fully immerse you into the world of tech, giving real workplace experience and expert training that you simply can't get from reading a book.
We do things differently when it comes to apprenticeship. Since moving our training and delivery model online, we have seen real results and our apprentices are thriving! Our learner success rates are over 10% higher than the national average. Over 80% of learners say their career prospects have improved due to their apprenticeship. That's because an apprenticeship offers at least one year in the industry, picking up the practical working knowledge and skills that employers are looking for.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Creating and posting content on employers website.
- Updating the company's social media platforms accordingly.
- Growing your knowledge of the companies brand and services throughout this apprenticeship.
- Looking into marketing trends and reporting back to line manager as required.
Training to be provided:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Good time management skills
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Preferably 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Passion for IT
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £150.00 per week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) - The working week will involve some evening work in line with the project you will be working so not always 9am – 5pm
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Location and travel
This role is located in central Birmingham and is easily accessible via local bus and train routes.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77742578