Compliance Training Administrator
POST:?Compliance Training Administrator?
LOCATION: Shenstone, Staffordshire, WS14 0SB?
CONTRACT: Full Time?(Mon ??Fri 9am ? 5pm),?Permanent Contract?
Busy Bees?Childcare?has an exciting opportunity for an experienced?Administrator?to join our?Compliance Training Team.??
As an Administration Assistant you will provide first class Administration support to?the Head of Compliance Training and have proven experience in a stand alone administration role.?
- Providing first class administrative support to Nurseries?
- Data input and management?of First Aid training bookings?
- Responding to emails and telephone calls efficiently and effectively?
- Assisting with the production of the First Aid Diary
- Arranging external venues for First Aid training
- Liaising with First Aid trainers, face to face, over the phone and via email
- Assisting the Head of Compliance Training with additional duties as and when required.?
- General administration of department documents and supporting members of the team?
Skills set & experience?
- Experience of working independently and confidentially
- Excellent MS Office skills and be capable of producing accurate reports for management?
- Excellent written and communication skills?
- Excellent time management and the ability to?prioritise?work??
- Knowledge or experience of working in a training department is desirable
What we offer:?
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77740423