Internal Communications Officer
Internal Communications Officer ? UK Based
Delivering MES, Automation and Process Control Excellence
Zenith Technologies is a global Life Science Enterprise Integration Partner, specializing in delivering MES, Automation and Process Control solutions to primarily Life Science Companies including Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and Bulk Chemical. Working with 9 out of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies globally, our solutions deliver performance improvements that drive operational excellence. Through our culture of innovation, we continue to bring new products and services to the Life Science market. Zenith is a progressive company with offices located in UK, UK, USA, Germany, Belgium, Singapore, India and China.
?Innovation and change, Join ZT?
Zenith has grown quickly over recent years to be a 700-people strong company and growing. With this growth, comes the need to successfully manage communication within the business as well as champion what it is like to work at Zenith Technologies.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing or Business graduate with an interest in Internal Communications. It will be their role to ensure people are informed of business activities and encourage a culture of brand champions.
You will be responsible for managing the communication of Zenith Technologies both internally to employees and contractors, as well as externally to potential new recruits whilst also supporting the core marketing activities associated with services and products provided by Zenith.
You will be working as an integral part of the marketing team reporting into the Marketing Team Lead and closely with Global HR and Recruitment teams supporting them with various campaigns and website development.
Warrington, UK ? Office Based Full Time
- Collecting and collating company information from our global offices to be distributed throughout the organisation
- Maintaining the monthly internal newsletter
- Engaging with all offices to establish and share their activities throughout the company ? project wins, successes, organisation changes, office moves, events, charities, CSR
- Contribute to the Zenith Times quarterly newsletter, with the aim of taking it over
- Generate the quarterly update slide deck
- Support employee blogs and other collateral for lead team members, graduates, engineers etc.
- Support our Social Media strategy across brands, developing and engaging the online community through social media and forums, encouraging internal usage
- Managing and improving the Zenith Facebook account to be used as an internal communications channel
- Running internal campaigns and competitions based on the needs of the business
- Looking at how SharePoint and other tools can be utilised more effectively for internal comms
- Providing tracking and analysis of internal engagement levels and feedback ? ensuring that the key digital metrics are measured, monitored and communicated to key stakeholders
- Play a key role in the role out of the recent brand review
- Work with members of the HR, Sales and Marketing Team to ensure that our internal messaging reflects all aspects of our identity, brand, offers, etc
- Become a brand ambassador yourself, and lead by example of living the Zenith Brand
- Work with regional team to ensure consistent office branding and messaging
Great Place to Work Initiatives
- Support the GPTW program from an internal communications perspective and help run the submission process
- Ensure we maintain the standard in the future
- Create strategies to ensure we utilise and communicate this activity, and why Zenith is a great place to work
- Support recruitment in attracting new talent by celebrating and sharing what matters to employees
- Manage the Glassdoor account, responding to reviews and creating strategies to increase review numbers
- Maintain our Open Company Status
- Support Marketing Team with CRM Deployment
- Support digital and social media
- Data cleansing support
Supporting the marketing function as a whole
- Admin support
- Event support
- Collateral preparation
- Proof reading
- Marketing or Business related degree
- Internal Communications Experience
- 1 - 2 years in an equivalent position
- Graduates with internship experience will be considered
- Experienced in the use of IT, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced Outlook, Excel and Word skills
- Ability to collate, analyse and handle complex & highly sensitive data and information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Ability and willingness to use own initiative, with minimal supervision, to solve problems efficiently and effectively, and willing to work as part of a team.
- Pro-active, forward looking, able and willing to contribute positively to continuous improvement and change in the workplace
- Knowledge of software and services marketing
- Excellent oral & written communication and customer care skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with people at all levels both internal and external to the organisation.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure and to tight deadlines for multiple customers while maintaining meticulous and accurate attention to detail; and balancing multiple priorities.
- The ability to work in a dynamic changing environment
To apply please send your CV to *****************************************
Join ZT - We are Hiring!
www.********************** Leaders in Automation, Process Control and MES Solutions
****************** Your Global Life Science Training Partner
********************* Visibility through Software
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959587512