Medical Field Service Engineer (Ophthalmic )
Medical Field Service Engineer ( Ophthalmic )
£30k - £33K DOE + Audi A3 car Excellent Opportunities for Career Advancement
Excellent Opportunities for Biomedical Engineers seeking the opportunity to work for a leading supplier of prospects for career progression **
Location: Home-based role covering Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Bucks , Middlesex and North London.
Ideal candidate to reside with area.
Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of medical equipment.. Their innovative product range and commitment to exceptional customer service means that they are trusted by healthcare professionals throughout the UK. The products they support manufactures and sells a complete line of orthoptic , optometry and ophthalmic equipment and has distributorships for some leading brands,. It focuses on the individual requirements of both the professional and the patient. . As a market leading organisation, product innovation, superior levels of customer service and the recruitment and retention of good people are fundamental to their continued success.
The Role -
To carry out routine servicing, installations and repairs to all types of equipment manufactured and factored by the Company to conform to all standards currently in force.
Your Background - Medical Field Service Engineer (Biomedical / Clinical Systems)
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must be able to demonstrate some previous experience working in the medical engineering sector working with complex equipment (e.g lasers, x-rays etc )
- Problem solving.
- Product knowledge.
- Planning and organising.
- Customer care skills
- To achieve agreed performance objectives and targets as set by management.
- Provide back-up cover for other Field Service Engineers as and when required.
- Assist Customer Service Co-ordinators with customer queries.
- Complete all service centre documentation promptly and accurately.
- Assist with sales related support issues as the need arises.
- Provide feedback to Customer Service Co-ordinators regarding contract renewals.
- Maintain a professional image for the company at all times.
- Attend and actively participate in all departmental meetings.
- Attend and actively participate in both in-house and external training courses to improve product and technical knowledge.
- Carry out training as and when required for colleagues and customers.
- Assist with exhibitions when required.
- Carry out additional duties as and when required to ensure the smooth operation of the Service Centre at all time.
Ideally you will have medical based ophthalmic experience but if not complex medical devices that are networked/IT based. In return my client is offering a competitive salary and industry recognised product training, which is on-going as new products are introduced.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77742667