Legal Learning Manager
Legal Learning Manager - Birmingham
A Birmingham based leading Global Law Firm is looking to expand its Legal Learning Team in the Birmingham Office. The team designs and delivers in-house programmes and workshops, and commissions and manages external training providers and consultants. The Legal Learning team is responsible for overseeing the delivery of legal learning for all UK lawyers, with a particular focus on trainees and junior lawyers and tracking and reviewing the SRA development plans that UK lawyers complete as part of their SRA requirements.
The ideal Applicant will have…
- Previous experience of compliance work and regulatory requirements
- A comprehensive knowledge of standard best practices for providing a learning and development service (within a law firm is preferable but not required) including organizing events and training
- Ability to work effectively as part of a global team
- Comfortable working remotely reporting into the UK Head of Learning and Development in London.
- Previous experience managing teams with strong supervisory skills
- Strong time management skills with a keen focus on prioritization and planning
- Strong attention to detail as it pertains to producing important documentation around regulatory training guidelines for our lawyers
- Ability to work under pressure
Ideally you will also be a Lawyer qualified with 3-4 years of experience; knowledge of SRA and LSI regulations.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77729653