Senior Research Manager
Would you like the opportunity to work for a global leading research agency who have exciting and large scale expansion plans? Do you enjoy working on a range of intellectually stimulating research projects across a prestigious client base?
Role: Senior Research Manager
Salary: Up to £45 000 (Depending on experience)
Location: Central London
We are currently looking for a Senior Research Manager to join a leading research agency in their fantastic Central London offices. You will be joining the successful finance research team and conducting a wide variety of research projects, looking into customer experience programmes for end clients. Playing an integral role in the expansion of this team, as Research Manager you will be tasked with pushing the strategy / agenda and success for projects as a whole. This opportunity presents the rare chance to come into a global agency and make high impact decisions, boosting your research experience and career.
About the role
The role is varied, strategic and will allow you to develop your career in a highly successful and growing organisation. The team for this particular role is looking to expand quickly over the coming months and they want someone who will enjoy the challenge of engaging in this change and help develop the team and overall strategy. As Senior Research Manager you will be:
* Working across a broad variety of full research quantitative and qualitative projects, from proposal writing through to reporting and delivery in order to provide key insights to high net worth organisations
* Developing innovative solutions for clients and exploring different research techniques for challenging briefs
* Interacting with senior stakeholders and providing a consultative service to clients in order to provide a range of findings which will cover customer experience and customer loyalty programmes across financial institutions, banks, pensions and insurance providers
* Managing a team of researchers and using your research experience to oversee and help develop more junior members
* Working in a vibrant open plan office with a relaxed and collaborative culture
* The exciting opportunity to contribute to the expansion of a team and success of it's overall output
* 'Thinking outside of the box' to really push new boundaries of what research can do for clients
For this role you will a have a keen interest and working knowledge of market research in the financial sector. Our client would like someone who would relish the opportunity to play a significant role in the success and development of the team. In addition to this you will:
* Have strong ability in working the full research cycle for quantitative research projects which will include questionnaire writing, analysis, report writing and presenting
* Qualitative experience which might include writing discussion guides, conducting in depth interviews or moderating focus groups
* An ability to write winning proposals, cohesive reports and construct valuable insights
* A passion in working with financial organisations to help improve their customer's experience and using your insights to ensure this change takes place
This a fantastic opportunity for an established Research Manager looking to join an internationally recognised organisation and take the next step in your career. If interested please apply today!