Maintenance Engineer - Industrial Manufacturer
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
My client, a renowned industrial manufacturing company, are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work at their prestigious site in Chesterfield. The business has recently acquired a new contract, giving them the opportunity to make a new disposable product, that will be sold across the UK's most renowned supermarkets. The successful maintenance engineer must be electrically bias, but competent mechanically. The business offers unlimited training and development as well as opportunities for the engineers within the team to progress their own careers as the company continues to grow in size.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Industrial Manufacturer :
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled, with an electrical bias
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer needs to be competent mechanically - hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, chains
- The ability to fault find on PLC's is advantageous
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing Industrial manufacturer
- Internal & external training courses available
- Progression & development for the right candidate
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Pension & other benefits, £40,000+ OTE
Commutable: Chesterfield, Dronfield and Clay Cross
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jamie Sharp on;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77732962