Plant Maintenance Engineer
I am recruiting on behalf of a well established company based in the Wrexham area.
Desirable - Time served Engineer.
The role includes but not limited to -
- Resolving any issue's on the spot,
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Replacing belts,
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
Experience in this area is vital.
This role will be 12 weeks temp, with a permanent role after the probationary period.
Shifts are four 12hr days 6am - 6pm with 4 days off. The role involves preventative maintenance
For more information please call Sam on 01244 289800
KPI Recruiting Ltd, Love your job!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77734308