Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Role: Multi-Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £34k - £37k + Benefits
PPM - Maintenance - Manufacturing - FMCG - Electrical Bias - Multi Skilled - Nights - PLC
A nationwide client based in the FMCG industry are looking for multi skilled Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias to join their ever-growing engineering team. Reporting to the Shift Manager you will be responsible for carrying out planned preventative maintenance, reactive and/or breakdown maintenance and any project works. This great opportunity operates on a double days shift.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide engineering support to all production areas ensuring reliability of equipment.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all failures and maintenance carried out.
- Plan, take charge of and implement project works.
- Comply with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Fault find on electrical equipment and machinery.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following skills:
- 3 years+ in a multi skill maintenance role.
- Basic IT skills
- FMCG or food industry experience.
- Experience or understanding of PLC controls.
- Experience carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- A bias in electrical maintenance engineering.
It would be advantageous for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to be:
- 17th Edition Qualified.
- Basic PLC programming experience (NOT A MUST)
- NVQ or HND in Electrical Engineering
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working a double day shift. The salary on offer is in the area of £34k and £37k plus benefits.
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity then please apply with your most updated CV now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77749388