Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a leading MSSP based in Central London to recruit an experienced SOC Manager to provide leadership and management to an experienced team of SOC Analysts. Our Client is looking for an experienced Manager with a technical background in Network Security, IDS/IPS and Digital Forensics who can take a transformational approach to continuously build on and develop the SOC and Security services for their Clients.
Key responsibilities of the position
- Manage the SOC Analysts and shift patterns.
- Ensure excellence in the delivery of security services.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction measured by customer success.
- Set and maintain KPIs and SLAs.
- Provide support to the SOC Team Leaders to ensure effective delivery.
- Manage personal and professional development within the SOC.
- Conduct shift change reports on open cases and maintain case data in the Incident Response Management platform.
- Understand the deliverables for internal and external clients.
- Represent the SOC and security services ensuring success of new customer projects.
Please get in touch for full details of the job description.