Salary: 18k ? 24k depending on experience
Package: Overtime and Bonus available
A global wide company are currently looking for an AV Manager who has worked within the hotel industry and has experience in Live Events. They work in partnership with the hotel chain, with many of their venues having on-site technicians and equipment. They are searching for an AV Manager to provide technical support where required to their clients in the hotel, bringing together the various elements and offering solutions to deliver top class Live Events. The company require a manager who is keen to focus on upselling services to the hotel?s clients.
They are looking for someone who:
- Can service AV requirements as requested by clients through the hotel events team
- Can contact clients in relation to future bookings within the hotel and upsell our services where possible
- Can offer technical advice and support to the hotel?s sales and events team
- Can ensure that all kit is set up neatly and to a high standard
- Generate proposals for events and work directly with clients to ensure that their event runs smoothly.
- Can keep an on-going stock check of equipment stored on site
- Can keep an up-to-date running sheet of work, along with submitting a weekly costs sheet
- Is able to act as a project manager, with the support of the QH Project Manager, for larger events
- Is able to supervise any freelance staff who are working on the company?s behalf.
You will have:
- Hands on technical knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of the hotel conference industry
- The ability to self manage and self motivate whilst working in a team
- The ability to take your own initiative
- The ability to be client facing and well presented
- The flexibility to work overtime as required and at short notice
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Experience in the Live Events industry
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959584441