Senior Technical DMP Analyst
The Merkle | Periscopix web analytics team is one of the most established and highly respected in the UK. Our DMP function sits within the analytics department and is rooted in analytical practices with a strong eye to media activation. As such we work with a broad range of industry leading clients both in the UK and globally. Our clients depend on us to bring cutting edge techniques and a deep understanding of the technology and platforms we work with to solve problems and drive improvements with their marketing and analytics.
Life as a Senior Technical DMP Analyst at Merkle | Periscopix
- Working directly with the technical consultants based client side to aid and support the understanding of the importance of different datasets and the best integration tactics.
- Drive both technical integration and optimisation projects.
- Acting as a subject matter expert evangelising the benefits of the different data management platforms.
- Assisting clients where needed in cleaning and aligning datasets, incorporating into a common taxonomy.
- Help drive sophisticated DMP programmes with clients alongside senior DMP leads.
- Increasingly manage client engagements solo or as the lead working with more junior team members.
- Provide hands on training to the clients.
What we are looking for in you
- Knowledge of data integrations, transfers, and formatting using a Data management platform.
- Hands on experience in Google or Adobe analytics implementation.
- Experience in ad tech or mar tech stack (Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle)
- Ability to understand and interpret technical concepts and communicate business stakeholders
- Possess an understanding of trends and priorities in digital media.
About Merkle | Periscopix
In 2015, Periscopix were thrilled to join the Merkle organisation as part of their drive to become a worldwide leader in tailored data-driven digital marketing. Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. Merkle, headquartered in the States, have focused on expansion by acquiring businesses internationally and by joining the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the largest Global media companies, in 2016. This has offered us opportunity to further expand our growth and services.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in the UK. Having grown at a tremendous pace, our workforce is now split between two open-planned, modern London offices (London Bridge and St. Katharine Docks). It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For. We take great pride in this as it’s awarded as a result of employee feedback – we’re committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable workplace.