A rapidly growing online food delivery company is looking for an E-commerce Coordinator to join the Packaging team on a contract basis with the potential of going permanent.
We're looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who can hit the ground running. This exciting development role will encompass sales and procurement disciplines giving exposure to the dynamic Food Packaging industry.
- Managing the customer service which included managing the inbox, telephone and website enquiries
- Reporting, analysing and maintaining packaging reports
- Supporting project work through product sampling, recommending packaging solutions and creating quotations
- E-commerce supporting through website maintenance and maintaining product listings
- Managing the processing of purchased orders and invoice management
Essential experience and skills:
- Previous e-commerce experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience using Shopify desired but not essential
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77746843