2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer
2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst - Leading MSP
Salary: £28'000 - £30'000 + Benefits
My client are a leading Managed IT Support company based in the heart of London with other offices across the UK. They are currently recruiting a 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst working in a helpdesk environment and joining an existing team of established IT Support Analysts. As the 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst you will be tasked in supporting a range of external customers that have bought into the support service. There is a brilliant management structure and career progression through the team.
Technical skills needed for this 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst position include:
- Strong experience of working in a Helpdesk / Support Team environment.
- Windows Server Administration
- Office 365 including user creation, rising support tickets, adding licences, creating shared mailboxes.
- Use of PowerShell is highly desirable
- Troubleshooting Networks - WatchGuard experience is highly desirable
- Previous MSP experience is highly desirable
If you feel you have the above technical experience as a 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst please get in contact. You will need to have fantastic written and verbal communication skills as the role will include phone work.
Key Words: 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst / Windows Server / Office 365 / PowerShell / WatchGuard / Networking / Active Directory
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959588948