Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Sales Training Programme
We are working with highly specialist recruitment firm located near Bank in the heart of the City of London, who specialise in the lucrative Financial Services and Life Sciences markets.
They are quickly becoming the market leaders and were recently named in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
They offer one of the most dynamic and enjoyable workplaces a Graduate Trainee can be part of - they take real pride in their offices being very competitive, hardworking but also fun and welcoming!
They develop all their managers organically, promoting them through the ranks from Graduate and Trainee level to Senior Consultant all the way up to Director level. Because of this, they keep their standards very high and make sure that there is no "glass ceiling" to your prospects and opportunities in the business.
Salary and Incentives Package:
- £20,000-23,000 basic starting salary
- Highly competitive commission structure from Day One - £40k OTE
- Monthly and Quarterly Lunch Clubs with the Directors at London’s best restaurants
- All expenses paid holidays - destinations last year Las Vegas, Miami and a Verbier skiing trip!
- Bar in the office and Friday afternoons off
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Recent Graduate or 2nd jobber
- Tenacious, resilient, competitive
- Money and target driven
- Natural sales ability
Does this sound like you?
If so, please apply today!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
So if you're interested in a career as a Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV to Harriet at the ESG Recruitment team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77684091