Accounts Payable Clerk
Accountants we need you! This exciting Milton Keynes based role sits within the team of a leading business and will develop the right candidate into a valued member of the team
Are you looking for a step up in your accounting and finance career?
This The role itself is that of an all round accounts assistant role blending the best aspects of accounts payable, receivable and credit control as well as number other duties that will aid in developing someone looking to take the next step in their finance career.
- Allocation of Payables post on a daily basis - including returning invoices to suppliers who have not supplied an order number
- Invoice input and processing
- Reconcile supplier statements to the Payables Ledger
- Resolving supplier and site queries
- Monitor invoices on hold and under query
- Monitor the 'Payables' email account
- Checking of Purchase Orders from other users
- Assist in the preparation of month end accounts
- Assist in month end accounts reporting
- Adhoc tasks as and when required.Salary & Benefits
If you feel you are right for the job , please contact Tom on or 01980 201420
£20,000 - £22,000
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, including employer enhanced Company pension scheme, option to join Share Save scheme, and a range of discounts at nationwide retailers through our benefits partner.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement