Support Analyst - Linux
Support Analyst - Linux / UNIX, CLI
Kettering - £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Support Analyst with experience supporting Linux software systems sought by this leading provider of warehouse management solutions following continued organisational growth and an influx of new projects.
You will be part of a 24/7 I.T Support function that is responsible for managing live issues and providing excellent customer care and support to their growing customer base. These customers are both internal and external and their issues will be resolved or escalated as appropriate.
The successful Support Analyst will have the following:
- Experience providing technical support to both Linux / UNIX environments
- Previous experience providing support via phone, email and site visit when required
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Good problem solving skills - ability to analyse an issue and resolve or escalate quickly
- Knowledge of Virtualisation would be beneficial
Excellent career prospects and easily commutable from Kettering, Leicester, Northampton etc.
The team operates a 7 week rotational shift pattern which will incorporate occasional nights and weekend hours.
APPLY TODAY for an informal discussion about the company and this Support Analyst role! Send your CV direct to ********************** or call *************
Support Analyst - Linux / UNIX, CLI - Kettering - £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959588039