User Interface and User Experience Architect
Job title: User Interface and User Experience Architect
Corporate title: Vice President
You'll be working with The DBPalace Programme exists to help deliver a strategic front to back business process and target architecture solution. It is an ambitious multi-year initiative sponsored by the GOC and part of the Operations Executive (OpEx) programme, with visibility at Board level. The programme serves to prove out Deutsche Bank's target business process and architecture through implementations to all businesses across Corporate Investment Banking (CIB).
Your role sits within Chief Operating Office (COO) Global Market - Enterprise Risk Technology, as part of the Core Deutsche Bank dbPalace team. You're responsible for requirements, design, development and implementation of the dbPalace platform, to facilitate the delivery of a uniform daily fully attributed official Profit & Loss (P&L) for all trading businesses, with clear audit trail from initial trading flash estimates through to final P&L. This includes the design and implementation of a standardised P&L workflow, standardised architecture and a consistent hand-off to upstream providers and downstream users of financial data.
- Driving and defining the User Interface (UI) architecture technology and design
- Working closely with the system architects to ensure a cohesive end to end solution
- Working with the development teams to deliver UI, code reviewing to ensure delivered code is in line with design intent
- Cooperating with visual designers to match visual design intent, challenge and improve UX
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle by actively participating in programme ceremonies
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code by following programme standards
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications but flexible in responding to changing designs and requirements
- Preparing and producing releases of software components by working collaboratively with the Release Management team and following predefined quality gates
- Supporting the continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Being an effective team player, working closely and productively with other core groups within dbPalace including other developers in UK, Spain and India, Product Owners, Architects, System Testing team and senior management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in web programming and executing designs hand in hand with development
- Experience with Server Side Java
- AngularJS (preferred) or similar Model View Controller (MVC) framework
- Karma or similar test frameworks
- Experience using Git with a familiarity of Git Flow branching strategy
- Previous experience working within Modern developer IDEs such as IntelliJ or WebStorm.
- Previous experience with programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS/SASS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77716523