Head of Brand Communications and Marketing
Can you make a hot brand hotter? A cool brand cooler? Can you give one of the most exciting names in fashion not only a bigger voice, but a voice that resonates with a smart, savvy target market? If you've already made a name for yourself in marketing but want to take your game (and your profile) to the next level, this is where you make it happen.
About the company
Our client is one of the hottest premium fashion brands around - the sort of place where Premiership footballers enjoy picking the best of the new season arrivals. It's a brand with big plans to double its turnover, and the people who'll make that happen (including you) will be based in its new Central London offices.
Reflecting the brand it represents, you'll be working out of London's coolest workspace.
- You sit right in the sweet spot between the creativity and strategy of retail marketing. You know how to give a cool brand a sharper, better targeted and more authentic voice, and you're bang on when it comes to the creative direction needed to turn a great strategy into great campaigns.
- You know your labels, with your finger on the pulse of what's huge now and what'll be huge next. You don't have to have worked in premium fashion (although it'll do you no harm if you have), but you will need to love it, live it and immerse yourself in it.
- Maybe you're already a marketing head with a premium brand. Perhaps you've made waves as a marketing exec and have the sort of track record that will convince our client that you're ready to step up.
- The rewards
In addition to all the good this role could do for your profile and future prospects, you'll enjoy a great salary and some fantastic benefits.
Skills & experience
- Significant previous experience of brand development, digital and PR
- The ability to build, lead and motivate a diverse, talented team
- A knack for developing strong brand relationships
- Commercial aptitude
- Strong media contacts
- Serious passion for what you do
Please apply with your most up to date CV….
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77724504