New opportunity to join a well established and growing Banking group in the capacity of FP&A Analyst. This opportunity will suit a newly qualified ACA looking to make their first move in to industry or an industry qualified Accountant with a proven analytical and commercial mind. Either way the right person will need strong communication skills and be confident dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
The role supports the team to meet the demands of a growing business and help develop further strategy and drive further growth. The role is heavily focused on financial planning and analysis, however it will be diverse in nature, covering ad hoc assignments and will require a diligent and flexible approach to meet the changing requirements. The role will give exposure to senior management and provide strong public company experience.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the core businesses within the group and the key drivers of their business performance
- Produce accurate forecasts and modelling business performance across the medium term
- Prepare clear, concise and accurate management information for the Group FD and Board on business performance and emerging trends
- Work closely with various teams to understand trends across the group?s businesses and supporting presentation of group performance
- Build strong relationships across divisional finance as well as the other key control functions in the group centre
- Deliver ad hoc projects and analysis when required.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are adhered to and that reporting to regulatory bodies are carried at the required standard
Skills & Experience:
- Newly Qualified Accountant up to 2 years PQE
- Degree educated, with strong academic record
- Strong excel skills and ability to work with large quantities of data
- Analytical mind with the ability to translate detailed and complex information into concise and coherent management information
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships within the team and across the business
- Resilient, with a focus on the end result and producing quality work
- Financial services experience helpful but not essential
- Knowledge of SAP and key analysis tools
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959592875