We are looking for a driven SEO Executive to join a global media and publishing organisation. As the SEO Executive you'll be responsible for serving business growth by supporting the commercialisation of content; from analysis, planning and creation through to optimisation, amplification and reporting.
Our client is a large media and publishing organisation.
As the SEO Executive based in London, your main responsibilities will include:
- Uploading and managing compelling SEO-focused content experiences for the target audiences
- Creating and managing content calendars across key verticals to identify both evergreen and topical content opportunities
- Highlighting opportunity keywords and areas for growth - keyword research, trend identification and competitor analysis to identify volume opportunities
- Writing new content and refreshing existing content so that it is relevant and current
- Appreciating the different requirements of content; different purposes, types and mediums
- Ensuring digital content is optimised according to SEO principles
- Working closely with Trading and Editorial teams.
- Highlight contextual linking opportunities to increase and improve internal linking.
- Assist with reporting, evaluating and improving the performance of content
As this role is going to move quickly, all applicants must be available to start immediately. Additionally, we are looking for individuals that possess the following key previous experiences:
- Solid SEO experience with a deep understanding of content marketing techniques
- Can proficiently produce a variety of content types including web articles, landing pages, social and emails
- Understands the customer buying cycle and how specific content can drive commercial benefit
- 'Can do' attitude - proactive approach with a passion for digital
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Confident using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, desirable) and content management systems
- Effectively collaborates and build rapport with internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Possess excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Previous experience in working for a large publishing house would be beneficial
We are initially looking for someone on a 6 month contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77720214