Lift Repair Engineer
My client, an industry leader in the field of lift, stairlift and escalator engineering is currently seeking multiple engineers to join their Repairs Department, based at their Branch in Kent. The role itself will require the successful candidate to attend sites within London and the South East, and will be responsible for all minor and major repairs within the area.
The role for the Lift Repair Engineer will involve:
- Carrying out minor and major repairs on all types and manufacture of vertical lifts.
- Taking part in a night call rota.
- Travelling around sites in London and around the SE.
- Ensuring the works are completed in a timely manner.
- Implementing safe working practises whilst on site.
The ideal candidate for the Lift Repair Engineer role will have:
- Experience in installing and refurbishing passenger, service and goods lifts.
- Experience on installing various 3rd party equipment.
- NVQ3 or equivalent qualification in a lift installation discipline.
- Full UK driving licence
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday and Bank Holidays
- Give As You Earn scheme (charity contributions)
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Good rates of pay and share in company earnings
If you feel you have the appropriate skills, qualifications and experience my client is looking for, please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77711528