Corporate Finance Associate
Fantastic NEW role to work for this small Boutique Private Equity Investor, specialising in the energy sector.
Reporting in to the Head of Corporate Finance, you?ll be part of a team that is responsible for business development through strategically growing the existing portfolio as well as supporting the development of external acquisitions.
We really would like someone who wants to get involved in the investment analysis, opportunity modelling, preparation of due diligence and investment proposals for the senior leaders to support all decision making. This role will play a key part in future investment decisions. Someone with ideas and drive would be perfect.
- Preparation of financial and commercial analytics to support investments and acquisitions
- Produce meaningful analysis and recommendations on a wide range of deals
- Preparation of Financial Models
- Producing detailed P&L, Balance sheet and cash-flow Analysis of upcoming investments
- Project manage the acquisition process
- Production of presentations to support decision making for the Board
- Being aware of the broader, strategic impacts of future investments in terms of the market, existing portfolio, Risk and regulatory environment
- Provide various ad-hoc analysis to support all key stages of a deal
- Qualified Accountant ACA/CA/CPA
- at least 2 years experience within Corporate Finance or Transaction Services is essential
- Strong understanding of Investments and Capital Raising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills ? must be detail driven
- Gravitas and 'meeting room presence'
- The ability to manage a vast amount of projects at one time
- Ability to communicate a point of view succinctly
- Exposure to the renewable energies markets is highly desirable
- Hard work and results will be heavily rewarded with outstanding bonuses
- You will have vast internal career opportunities
- As a result of working here you will be a highly marketable candidate
- You will have exposure to some truly inspirational colleagues
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
When you meet one of our Consultants, you will definitely hear a lot more about it.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959592845