Robert Half are recruiting an Interim Tax Specialist for a leading Wiltshire based business.
We are looking for immediately available candidates, for up to 6 months.
To lead a team providing front line commercial consultancy services in respect of taxation matters.
The role also provides oversight to the review, approval and support for commercial finance projects in the acquisitions team.
You will be offering advice on the following matters:
- Acquisition, merger, demerger or joint venture
- Change of trading status (such as incorporation / disincorporation)
- To provide consultancy services in respect of taxation matters undertaking a key role in face to face meetings and surgery days;
- To assist with commercial finance projects, including bespoke financing requests and other taxation led ad-hoc projects .
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate with both internal and external contacts - Senior Management & Professional Service firms;
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects to tight deadlines;
- Excellent reporting writing and ability to work independently as required.
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Qualified tax specialist (ACA/CTA/qualified by experience) with a focus on aspects of taxation of personal taxation. Previous financial services, HMRC or transaction experience would be of benefit, but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge (e.g. pivot tables, financial modelling);
- Experience in writing technical advice papers and board/committee papers to support the decision outputs.
To find out more, please contact David Belsher on 01793 571900.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement