Deep Learning Scientists
Sumner & Scott are looking for Deep Learning Scientists to join our clients team that develops and implements the algorithmic core of a series of exciting new projects.
As a Scientist you will work in a small and dynamic team, and develop cutting edge machine learning methods for future products. We are currently hiring Deep Learning scientists across following themes:
1. Deep Reinforcement Learning and Unsupervised Learning / Generative models.
2. Natural Language Processing (NLP).
3. Computer Vision.
4. Recurrent Neural Networks, Sequence Learning and Sequence Analysis (and NLG).
The success in this role requires the candidate to:
1) Employ the best of Deep Learning research for solving business problems; disrupting the current practice in insurance.
2) Build and refine Deep Learning algorithms that can find “useful” patterns in large multi-modal data (particularly, images, text, conversations, and transactional data).
3) Provide the business with new product ideas, as well as data-driven apps, insights and strategies.
4) Participate in, lead, and create cross-functional projects.
5) Communicate (both oral and written) with colleagues and stakeholders (both internal and external).
1) Completion of one significant project (equivalent of a PhD research project, and/or a viable commercial product) in one or more of the above themes.
2) Scientific expertise, strong track record, and real-world experience in Deep Learning, especially with hands-on experience in hyper-parameter tuning and deep construction / distribution (e.g., architecture design in DNN/CNN/RNN, parameter initialization, activation, normalization, and optimisation).
3) Strong background in machine learning and statistical modeling (e.g., classification, regression, and clustering).
4) Expertise in programming (e.g., Python and C++) and computing technologies (high-performance computing, e.g., CUDA).
5) Ability to use existing machine/deep learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, Torch, Theano, Caffe, and scikit-learn).
6) Review, direct, guide, inspire the research of more junior scientists in the team (for senior candidates).
Company DescriptionSumner & Scott are a specialist solution provider focusing on Data and Analytics. Our consultants provide expert advice to IT professionals who are looking for new roles and to companies who are looking to hire the most accomplished Data and Analytics talent.
We create an experience based on honesty, efficiency and integrity and having expertise within this niche means that we will give you realistic solutions to your recruitment needs.