£60,000 per annum, 25 days holiday, company benefits
A market leading, hi-tech retail business is seeking a new, commercially minded Finance Controller.
This is a driven and established business with an impressive track record of success. This position will suit an ambitious individual with a proven history of business partnering/staff management and strong communication and influencing skills.
With a 25% increase in revenues forecast over the next 12 months, this position will assume additional responsibilities and oversee projects connected to this growth.
In the short-term, the focus will be on establishing stronger financial controls, processes and procedures and ensuring a robust, sophisticated accounting/reporting structure. You will also be heavily involved in the financial and strategic planning of the business.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the Finance Director in driving revenues and margins in the further development of the business.
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control.
- Creation of in-depth cash flow forecasts
- Lead and development of operation finance function
- A key member of the finance team and business partner with both internal departments and external clients.
- Working and liaising closely with all stakeholders.
- Oversee the implementation of a new payroll process to improve the business delivery to over 1000 employees
- Manage the transactional processing function, payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger
- Managing the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representative
- Month-end reporting on profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Development and ongoing improvement of this financial information and KPI's.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Great communication across all levels of the business
- Process improvement
- Strong excel skills
- Management experience
- Strong academics
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959587138