Qualified Management Accountant
A well establishsed mid-tier accountacy firm in West London are seeking a qualified Management Accountant to join their growing international outsourcing department.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant with solid pratice background and are able to lead a team.
As a Management Accountant with control of a portfolio of clients, you will be responsible for:
- Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies investigated and resolved
- Ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparing complex financial reporting packs including revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting and consolidated accounts
- Supervising a team of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work accurately, providing guidance where necessary
- Dealing with technical queries and review of online BACs payment submissions
This is a great opportunity for someone coming from a strong practice background who is highly motivated and with a "can do" attitude. You must possess post qualification experience, have worked in an outsourcing team within practice and are experienced in supervising staff.
You will also have good VAT knowledge, be very conversant with QuickBooks Online and Xero accounting software.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply below with your most updated CV. Alternatively, you may contact me directly at to discuss further.