Investment & Development Analyst (Mandarin Speaking)
Our client is an international leading investment company based in Mayfair and is currently looking to hire an analyst to conduct financial analysis, perform market due diligence, monitor projects and provide general analytical and operational support. Areas of investments cover: Real Estate, Finance, Hi-Technology, Natural Resources etc .
- Combine quantitative and qualitative approaches to portfolio construction and analysis
- Highly numerate and analytical with an ability to work with
- Support direct liaison with clients
- Demonstrable interest in the fund management industry and financial markets
- Proactive, flexible and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presenting skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to forge relationships internally and understand the business
- Awareness of the compliance and regulatory framework ie Transaction Due Diligence
- A minimum of 2 years? experience of Merger &Acquisition investment banking or Fund Management
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent experiences of completing M&A deals preferable in Hi-Technology, manufacturing industries.
- Fluency in Mandarin & English and strong graphic communication skills are all essential.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959584488