I am currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a successful business in West Kent.
My client are a growing SME based in West Kent. They have had a very successful period and are looking to add additional resource to their team.
- Quarterly VAT reconciliations and returns.
- Monthly Intrastat return and EC Sales listing.
- Manage purchase and sales ledger month end closure.
- Review monthly fixed asset postings and post depreciation journals.
- Month end prepayment/accrual calculations and journals.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including Inventory/Stock.
- Assist with annual audit work & year end accounts.
- Collate monthly pay information from various departments and send accurate information to outsourced payroll company.
- Calculate and post monthly payroll journals.
- Manage Auto Enrolment pensions.
- Assist with annual budget and rolling forecasts.
- Ad hoc projects as instructed by the FD.
- Recently qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate in a clear and friendly manner.
- High level of accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Ability to investigate issues and improve processes.
Competitive salary and benefits package