Accounts Manager - are you hungry for growth and personal development?
Accounts Manager Job based in Nottinghamshire
Tired of the lack of progression in your current Job? Are you hungry for growth and personal development?
Public Practice Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join a dynamic accountancy firm based in Nottinghamshire. This would be an ideal role for a Senior Accountant, who is looking to step up into a Manager’s position. It would also suit and experienced Accounts Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge.
Our client based in Nottinghamshire is a leading independent firm who specialise in Accountancy, Tax and Advisory Services for SMEs and Sole Traders, providing a first-class service to their clients in a range of sectors including construction and agriculture to name a few.
You will need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a public practice firm where you have undertaken a senior/manager position. Leadership skills are required to manage and develop a team of technical staff, whilst looking after a portfolio of clients.
The responsibilities for the Accounts Manager Job include:
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Overseeing the successful completion of tasks by Junior/Semi Senior Accountants providing training where required
- Working with the Partners to develop the growth and operational efficiency of the practice
- Meeting with existing clients to maintain strong relationships and offer additional services where relevant
- Managing client queries
- Developing a close working relationship with the clients
The perfect Accounts Manager will be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant and will have circa 5 years’ experience working within a public practice accountancy firm. You will require outstanding communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate others.
This role would suit an Accounts Manager looking to progress into a more challenging role. With the potential to be part of a fresh thinking, growth focused practice, as well as a fantastic team culture, this Job opportunity should not be missed.
To find out about more Account Manager Jobs in Nottinghamshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.