Corporate Finance Relationship Manager
We are looking for a talented, dynamic, and positive Corporate Finance Relationship Manager to play an integral part in the success of an ambitious Corporate Finance team in London.
You will be supporting senior management but also have the autonomy to manage your own project work and really make the role your own. The focus of the role will be on the digital business sector and the main responsibility will be building and maintaining relationships with key digital business stakeholders and institutions.
You will actively contribute to and lead business development and marketing initiatives for the corporate finance department, and develop a network of contacts with other professionals and work providers in order to actively seek and exploit business development opportunities.
Recent successes for the team have included raising £4m for a successful VR company and bringing them to the market, and a c.£100m merger between two e-commerce platforms.
- Confidently lead internal and external meetings, and prepare and present presentations/proposals for meetings
- Have a full awareness of the services offered by other departments in the firm and continually look for cross selling opportunities
- Responsible for winning new business and maximising fee income
- Attend receptions and seminars with potential work providers, and assisting in presentations
- Draft reports. proposals, documents etc and communicate these clearly to target audience
- Provide support and training to junior members of the team
To be considered for the role, you will be ACA/ACCA/CFQ qualified with prior experience within a Corporate Finance or Corporate Finance support role, ideally within professional services. You will have in-depth knowledge of the digital media sector, and preferably experience of debt and equity structuring, financial modelling, valuations, and due diligence.
You should be now be confident in dealing with clients at all levels and be able to demonstrate previous experience in a business development role. We are looking for somebody who is able to help ensure the day to day operations run smoothly, with the gravitas to win new business and develop a strong network in the investment/digital media space.
You can expect to work within a supportive and collegiate team, with strong leadership and a real sense of collaboration and a desire to encourage employees to reach their full potential.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, get in touch with Heather Knee to apply now.