Senior Gas Turbine Controls, Service & Commissioning Engineer
Our established client in the Gas Turbine sector are on the lookout for a Senior Gas Turbine Controls Service & Commissioning Engineer in the Lincoln area. The role offers superb prospects for growth and would be the ideal role for someone within the industry looking at obtaining a more supervisory role.
As the Senior Controls & Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance, installation and commissioning on various control systems of industrial gas turbines. This role will consist of extensive travel throughout the UK and occasional worldwide travel.
- Carry out planned maintenance as part of a multiple discipline team
- Carry out installation and commissioning of control system upgrades and retrofits
- Assist with Factory Acceptance Testing
- Testing of new and reconditioned parts and equipment
- Comply with site and workshop procedures whilst ensuring all associated documentation is accurately completed.
- Perform assessment of customers equipment performance and provide recommendations.
- Ensure all works are completed on time, safely and within budget to the satisfaction of the company and the client
- Comply with health and safety procedures both within the workshop and on client sites
- Duty of care in all HSE and Quality procedures
- Travel to client sites both UK and overseas
- Work in an environment, which is technical, commercial and customer orientated being responsible to support key stakeholders.
- Carry out accurate project planning and costing, ensuring all work is carried out on time and to budget
The ideal candidate
- Technical understanding of gas turbine principles
- Siemens PCS7 or Allen Bradley Control Logix PLC experience essential
- Strong hands-on electrical background
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77700015