Audit Senior - Technology, Media & Telecoms (TMT)
Are you a recently qualified Auditor looking for the chance to join a Top 15 firm in their modern London office, working as a Senior within their dedicated Technology, Media, & Telecommunications (TMT) team?
This firm placing a strong emphasis on personal and professional development, this is an ideal home for you to develop your career to the next level with a highly regarded Accountancy practice.
- Audit Senior/Executive
- Top 15 Firm
- TMT specialism
- Salary circa £47,000 (Negotiable)
- Realistic routes to Manager level and beyond in the future
This Audit Role
- Play a hands-on part in the audit planning process
- Identify audit risks and develop an appropriate strategy
- Prepare and review work of junior staff members
- Manage and lead the onsite audit team
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork to completion
- Ensure that the team achieve all deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting in the development of new business for the firm, and developing relationships with new and existing clients
The Ideal Auditor
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, or Equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working an Audit role within Accountancy Practice
- An interest in working with TMT clients
- Experience in leading onsite audit teams
- Experience in supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS102, & IFRS standards
For more information on this Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.