Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - DAYS
A fantastic opportunity has come to the forefront for a field service engineer to join a rapidly growing heavy industrial company. The successful field service engineer will visit a number of prestigious sites and will also receive a world class training programme. This company are becoming one of the market leaders in their industry and this is an opportunity not to be missed for any aspiring field service engineer.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Mechanical skills: hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer in an industrial background
- Electrical or mechanical Engineering qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and repairing skills
- Able to travel around the London area.
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a company going from strength to strength
- Tailored training scheme for the field service engineer
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to work autonomously
Commutable: Camberley, Romford, Dartford, St. Albans
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77700683