Bookkeeper/ Office Manager
STUDIO MAKE BELIEVE
We are a growing, independent product design business that creates useful products that solve business, brand and consumer problems. Clients include Red Bull, Ben & Jerry’s, AB InBev, Lakeland, Anglepoise and Joseph Joseph.
Our office is located in the Central Research Laboratory in Hayes between the A4 and A40.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The right studio manager will support our Director, assist our three-person product design team and manage the daily operations of the studio.
The work varies from day to day. We are looking for a proactive and professional all-rounder with a keen eye for detail, good English and excellent numeracy skills. First and foremost we are looking for a happy, lively personality that will fit well with our studio team.
Design or marketing experience within a studio/agency environment is preferred.
We’re offering flexible working hours to the right candidate. Xero bookkeeping experience essential. Minimum hours are 10am to 2pm daily.
- Bookkeeping – Xero, online banking, petty cash reconciliation, invoicing, credit control.
- PA support – answering the phone/email to field enquiries, diary management, minute taking in meetings, accurate proof reading, travel and admin tasks for all the team.
- Studio management - timesheets, inductions, protocols, XL spreadsheets, managing weekly workflow progress through the studio, ensuring estimates/budgets and time allowances are adhered to.
- Office management - supplies, technical equipment management.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and fee proposals using our drag and drop templates.
£15 an hour.
21 Days holiday a year (pro rata against hours worked) + Christmas-New Year at the discretion of the studio